Sunday, December 27, 2009

Go for the Gold!

The reason that I titled this blog "Go for the Gold" is because of the desire that I have in my heart to be the very best that I can be and help others to reach their goals, fulfill dreams and reach their destiny.
My background includes many years of speedskating, running, volleyball, softball and many other activities that challenge you to win. I know what it feels like to lose (and have a picture of it on the sports page of the Chicago Tribune- and I know what its like to win...4 first places on the B team speedskating, qualifying me for the A team) I like winning better!
Actually, my daughter Sarah Barlow gave me the set up of this blog for a Christmas present. She had often read posts on my facebook and thought that I needed to share the ideas and stories in a bigger setting like a blog.
So, here I am, ready to share a lot of stories, ideas, dreams and visions for a successful life. I am going to be real, honest and open, because that is life. Get ready to see your dreams come true.
Join me for "Go for the Gold".
Good night. Time for a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

  1. YEah I am so excited and so need some child raising and homeschooling advice

    ReplyDelete