Friday, January 15, 2010

A Clean Up Will Keep Your Chin Up!

This morning, one of the things on my list of to do's was to bring my closet back up to the standard that I would like. I found a place in my schedule and went to work. As I was paying attention to details...a hair tie, a comb out of place, clothes- dirty/clean etc... I was thinking, Wow! I am taking "valuable" time to put each one of these little things...seemingly insignificant...in their place or home.

I realized, that as I took this time with all these little details, I was actually investing into my future. There sure have been many times where because something was not in place, I was late or wasted a whole lot of time looking for something -where as when I do regular clean ups in the areas that seem to have pile ups, I keep my chin up. I am encouraged. It is so refreshing to go up to my closet now. (It only took 1/2 hour!) (I'll do an even deeper clean on another day)

On to my nap.

Oh, remember you are a prize...valuable to God and others. Take the time to invest in your own life if any area is out of order and watch what happens.

Champion..Let's go for the gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment